Startup CFO Consulting
Interim and part-time finance help for interesting startups.
Many startups need an interim or part-time CFO to balance out the founding team and bring a quantitative, financial lens to the business. We've been the "numbers guy" (aka consigliere / wingman / sidekick / quant jock) in several startups, and we are excited to bring this experience to you. Our Startup CFO service line includes:
Finance & Strategy
- Develop financial models, budgets, and forecasts
- Create operating metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Spearhead business model generation and revenue optimization activities
- Assist the CEO with raising capital, including investor introductions, presentations, diligence, and negotiations
- Provide analytical support, models, and contract review for strategic partnerships and BD deals
- Run the M&A process and develop valuation models for acquisition / exit discussions
Operations / Blocking & Tackling
- Bring process, structure, and discipline to cash flow management and cost controls
- Manage external vendors such as accountants and outsourced HR and legal
- Provide counsel on key legal, structural, strategic and financial issues.
Contact us to talk about how we can help.