VentureArchetypes offers a variety of startup consulting and business planning services, including the development of written business plans, financial projections, investor pitch decks, and other business development and advisory services for entrepreneurs and startup companies. Because we conduct our consulting services both online and in-person, VentureArchetypes' privacy practices will vary depending on how you interact with us.
The following guidelines set forth general privacy principles that apply to our website. When you establish a business relationship with VentureArchetypes, we will make you aware of our privacy practices that apply to that particular business or relationship. We describe below our general practices regarding information collected through our website at VentureArchetypes.com.
When you visit VentureArchetypes.com and email or call us, we may collect information about you from the following categories and sources:
- Information we receive when you request information about our services, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number and company URL.
- Information that is exchanged as part of the consulting process. All such information gathered during our consulting process is held in strict confidence by VentureArchetypes and will never for any reason be distributed to any third party except as required by law.
Web and Internet Technologies
We may collect information through the following Web technologies:
We employ a third-party technology called Google Analytics that help us manage better our content, understand where visitors to our site are coming from, and how they use the site. The data collected by Google Analytics are not tied to users' personally identifiable information. Information collected may include aggregated data on visitors' browser type, referring sites, exit pages, keyword searches, bounce rates, content viewed, and traffic sources. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
For information collected on VentureArchetypes.com or as described above under "Information Collected," VentureArchetypes may disclose such information to the following categories of persons:
- Third Parties. VentureArchetypes does not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their promotional or marketing uses.
- Service Providers. VentureArchetypes may disclose certain information to a service provider in order to perform a service for VentureArchetypes or perform a function on our behalf. Examples could include an attorney for a term sheet or contract review, or a designer for logo design or graphics work for print materials. Service providers will only use the information provided to them to perform the requested service as directed by VentureArchetypes, and we shall notify you in advance if we intend to utilize the services of an outside service provider.
- Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business. If VentureArchetypes sells or transfers any of its business or assets, certain information about our clients may be a part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, VentureArchetypes will notify you. The notification procedure will be the same as the procedure we use to notify you of a change in our privacy statement as described below.
- Persons Who Request Information for Legal Purposes. We may disclose your information to affiliates or non-affiliated third parties when we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law. This may occur in connection with a court order, legal process, or other judicial, administrative or investigative proceeding that produces a request for information from VentureArchetypes.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement.
If we make a material change to this Privacy Statement, including a material change in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by using one of the following methods at least twenty (20) days prior to the effective date of such change: (1) we will post a notice on our Web site describing the change; or (2) we will send you electronic mail notifying you of the change.